Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bicycle Radio NZ - Parkour and Aerobic Training

Today's episode covers:
  • Why I was wearing one glove
  • Why endurance is important for parkour training
  • How endurance fits with the parkour philosophy
  • My two main reasons for adding endurance to parkour training (a foundation for peak performance and being able to help others in my life more effectively)
Bicycle Radio NZ - Thursday, May 31st 2012 (episode 08) (right click to save)

Links from the show: 
A general overview of Long, Slow, Distance (LSD) training and how it helps high intensity activities such as parkour and crossfit
An earlier episode on similar subject matter

If there is anything you want to hear more from me about, please post a comment or email me samhight@gmail.com  

A few ideas for the future which I've considered: reflections on my view of marriage, the importance of muscle balance and how to test for and achieve muscle balance, how I became a Christian, how I became a teacher and why I stick with it, stretching scientifically, some of the initiatives I've tried using blogging and online media, specific book reviews, how to lead a deliberate life, gay marriage again (and adoption), and more...